Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Blog...Happy 2010!

So I finally took the plunge....had to see what these blogs were all about. I have to say I love it so far!


As you know, Matthew and I are expecting our first baby June 18th, and we are both so excited. I thought creating a blog would be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our family. Right now I am in my 16 week, and feel better than I expected. I go for my 2nd sonogram January 4th, and we are crossing our fingers we find out what we are having. Here is a picture from my first sonogram at 8 weeks....


Hope everyone has a wonderful, and blessed 2010!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, Trinli! Thanks for starting this... looking forward to watching that sweet baby grow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! love the blog!
    Also can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! I'm so glad you got it all set up!! Love it and that sweet "avacado" too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You joined us. All the cool people are doing it. :)
    Best wishes for the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogging! Can't wait to see all the fun updates with baby!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo!! It looks awesome! Are we thinking girl still?? This is a lot of pink ;)
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete