Friday, March 5, 2010

Let Me Bring You Up to Speed...

Feels like I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would catch you up on the baby news. Last week I had a monthly check-up, glucose test, and my H1N1 shot. (ouch!) The baby's heartbeat was 159, (I love hearing that) and my belly measures 25 inches from top to bottom. So, I guess I am progressing well...

I decided I need to start the Nursery ball rolling.....1st project - the bookshelf. Here is the finished product, and I have to say I impressed myself. I didn't get a 'before' shot, but the color that is on the wall behind it, was its original color.

The best part about the bookshelf...this was in Matthew's room when he was a little boy. I love that our baby boy's books and toys will fill those shelves!

You asked for it, and here it is....me and all of my 6 months. I can't believe 6 months ALREADY! It still blows me away.



Hope all is well on your end....I am off to go and enjoy this beautiful weather! Have a great weekend.
P.S. 15 days until New Moon is out on DVD!!!

4 comments:

  1. Are you SERIOUSLY already 6 months? Wow, time is flying by! Can't wait to meet that little ball of wonderful growing inside you daily. You look fantastic, Trinli. LOVE the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!!!

    Side note on those shelves. They are older than you think. Dad built them and they were originally multi-colored red, blue, green, yellow and in my room when I was little. Very cool they are being passed on yet again! Guess that engineering degree paid off as they were constructed about 35 years ago and still good as new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the fun pics! Love the belly shot, You look great!!! Before you know it that sweet bundle of joy will be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome!!!
    Love the fun shelves.

    ReplyDelete