Monday, March 18, 2013

Mansfield Pickle Parade

This past Saturday afternoon was Mansfield's Pickle Parade celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  The whole family went...even my sis and the kids joined us!  We met up with our friends, found a great spot on Main St. and enjoyed the parade. I think we've started a new tradition.....

 
Cousins...

Here's are clan making the walk to Main St.  Too bad I didn't take a pic of my dad (aka gramps) pushing the BOB loaded down with chairs. 

My sissy...

best buds Zachary and J (aka Batman and Spiderman)

 

Matthew and J enjoying the parade...

By far Jackson's favorite Monster Truck in the parade.  I think it was the ONLY one too...

Stroller Stride Mamas...
 

 

Ahh.. the Wheeling Elvi.  I can't help it, I love them. 

Pickle Queens.... My sister's old drill team coach from high school is on the right by the clover.  Looking good Lisa!!

This pic sums it up....We had a great time, and can't wait to do it again next year! 
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment