Friday, June 18, 2010

2 Weeks Old

I can't believe Jackson is 2 weeks old....on his due date no less. So much has happened since we've been home, so many changes. I know every mother says this, but I do have the best child. Right now he goes 3 hours between feedings, and sleeps anywhere from 3 to 4 hours at a time! He is becoming more alert...looking around, and recognizing our voices. I love our little family!!!

This week my sister, along with some of my girlfriends have come by for a visit and have brought either lunch or dinner for us. I am so thankful to have friends like them in my life....they mean so much. My sister decided to have a photo shoot with baby J, and here are a couple of the end results....he's already so photogenic!



Hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos Trin!!!!! Jackson is such a sweetie!!! love him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete