Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Introducing...Jackson Thomas Milliorn

After a surprising visit to my doctor's office Thursday, I was admitted at 1pm due to my high blood pressure. I was induced around 2pm, my contractions started, and the process had begun. Fast forward 14 hours, I started pushing....and pushing....and pushing...for an 1 hour 1/2!!!!!!! Long Story short....I had Jackson Thomas via C-section June 4, 2010 at 5:34 am. Here are just a few pics. I am in the process of downloading more, but wanted to introduce our baby. Stats...


The best coach/husband anyone could ask for...


Sweet Jackson...who I could stare at all day!



On our way home!!
More pictures are will posted soon....




4 comments:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!!! I cannot wait to meet this sweet little man! Way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is soo sweet Trinli!! so happy for you! i love the black and white photo of you and Matt. can't wait to see more photos of little Jackson! :) Congrats!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!! Finally pictures of your handsome little man! Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw!! i love his sweet face! Sorry you had a hard labor, but now you are probably like, 'piece of cake'! :)

    ReplyDelete